This page contains the User Agreement (“Agreement”) that defines the terms and conditions for your use of the online service loadimpact.com (“Load Impact”)
- The Agreement is between You, the user (“User”), and Load Impact.
- Your use of Load Impact constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- The terms of this Agreement may change at any time. Changes will be posted online and sent out by email to all registered users. Your continued use of Load Impact after the change will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
- You, the User, agrees to only load test systems that you own, or are in lawful control of.
- You, the User, agrees to keep your Load Impact account password confidential, and only allow trusted people within your own organisation access to your Load Impact account.
- You, the User, agrees to retain no more then one free Load Impact account.
- You, the User, agrees to accept full responsibility for any damages incurred as a result of load tests initiated by you.
- Load Impact agrees to always treat your account details, test configurations and test results created as a logged in user(*) with confidentiality and never to release this information to third parties, unless required by law to do so.
* Tests run from our homepage at loadimpact.com are made public and are indexed by search engines. Tests run from a personal Load Impact account requiring email and password access are kept private and are not indexed by search engines.
Limitations in liability:
- Load Impact makes no guarantees on availability of individual load generator nodes, or the service as a whole
- The correctness, or usability for any particular purpose, of test results depend on many factors (such as load script programming). Load Impact will therefore not assume responsibility for individual test results.
- Load Impact will do everything it can to ensure that the prices listed on its website and other companies' websites are correct and consistent. However, Load Impact does reserve the right to change its prices at any time without further notice. If you are a paid subscriber of Load Impact’s services, we will notify you in advance of any proposed pricing changes.