How’d we do this?
- Ragnar Lonn, founder and lead ops engineer at Load Impact, is one of the leading web performance experts in the world. He was the driving force behind the project and the visionary behind the tool
- Daniel Stenberg, one of the architects of HTTP/2 with the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) contributed greatly to our studies — Thanks, Daniel!
- We partnered with other developers and performance gurus to get a full understanding of HTTP’s specifications in order to create the “secret sauce” for this application
- We created a server-side implementation of HTTP/2 with help from all those experts we mentioned
- Our implementation of HTTP/2 serves a mirror of your website in Google Chrome, and the application can see if HTTP/2 handles requests in a different order
- We analyze your website’s DNS, SSL, Sending, Waiting and Receiving response times and compare them side-by-side — HTTP/1 vs. HTTP/2
- You’ll be able to see what difference HTTP/2 will make on your site, and you might even be able to make some future development plans based on the info
How does it work?
What will you see?