This page contains the User Agreement (“Agreement”) that defines the terms and conditions for your use of the online service loadimpact.com (“Load Impact”)
- The Agreement is between You, the user (“User”), and Load Impact.
- Your use of Load Impact constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- The terms of this Agreement may change at any time. Changes will be posted online and sent out by email to all registered users. Your continued use of Load Impact after the change will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
- You, the User, agrees to only load test systems that you own, or are in lawful control of.
- You, the User, agrees to keep your Load Impact account password confidential, and only allow trusted people within your own organisation access to your Load Impact account.
- You, the User, agrees to accept full responsibility for any damages incurred as a result of load tests initiated by you.
- Load Impact agrees to always treat your account details, test configurations and test results with confidentiality and never to release this information to third parties, unless required by law to do so.
Limitations in liability:
- Load Impact makes no guarantees on availability of individual load generator nodes, or the service as a whole
- The correctness, or usability for any particular purpose, of test results depend on many factors (such as load script programming). Load Impact will therefore not assume responsibility for individual test results.